Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Man with Tattooed EYES!

A man in the US, who has been dubbed as the Human Chequerboard for the abounding tattoos he sports on his body, has now alike tattooed his eyes, authoritative one blooming and one blue.

Matt Gone, 40, who boasts that 98 percent of his anatomy is covered in tattoos, was warned by doctors that he could aces up a austere infection or alike go dark from the acute stunt.

"I had to booty the risk. I patch-tested it and was successful. I've done that a lot of times before. I'm not crazy. I'm trained," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.

"I accept a lot of experience. I best altered colours for my eyes because I like mutations as I accept bearing defects," he added.

Gone, of Portland, Oregon, says he began tattooing his anatomy 20 years ago to beard concrete deformities.

2 comments:

  1. hi................frnd he is not looking like a human.......yep

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's crazy! and look like a joker

    ReplyDelete

Do you love my blog?