Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Freida is tired of the girly roles!

Indian adorableness Freida Pinto says that she is annoyed of arena the alien adulation absorption in Hollywood films and wants a role in an activity flick.
The 25-year-old Mumbaikar attempt to acclaim as Latika in 'Slumdog Millionaire' which went on to win eight Oscars and played a agnate feminine appearance in Woody Allen's affair 'You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger'.
But Pinto is annoyed of the changeable roles now and wants some action, appear Daily Mail online.
"I accumulate arena the babe in distress. But I'd like article with a bang now," she said.
Pinto who is dating her 'Slumdog Millionaire' co-star Dev Patel, said that she was actual afraid while cutting with Woody Allen.
"This was my third film, so I was afraid I was the alone one with a lot to learn. But back I met bodies like Anthony Hopkins who were activity appealing nervous, I realised anybody is abashed to assignment with a legend," said Pinto.
After authoritative their admission in the Mumbai based potboiler, both Pinto and Patel, 20, accept gone on to become all-embracing stars.
Pinto's achievement in French administrator Julian Schnabel's blur 'Miral' has already created a buzz. The above archetypal is commutual adverse James Franco in the 'Rise of the Apes' and she has already started assignment on Tarsem Singh's fresh cine 'Immortals' alongside stars like Mickey Rourke and Kellan Lutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?