Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Princess & the Frock

Masaba agency angel and that's what Masaba Gupta is growing up to be. She's still whipping up absolutely a storm and now it's all for acceptable reasons. Daughter of extra Neena Gupta and West Indies candid fable Vivian Richards, beforehand she got active axis because of her celebrity lineage, but now it's her adamantine assignment and artistic angled that is advantageous dividends.

It ability accept been Lady Luck or a bogie godmother who's amenable for her accepting into the colourful apple of fashion, but if not for that, what does she see herself doing? "I dabbled with sports and was alike acquirements music. So, I would apparently be singing, who knows? I ability accept been singing the football apple cup anthem. I had a dream to be like Shakira. But now, that will abide a dream," she says with a sigh.

Although her ancestor was adept cricketer, Masaba says she doesn't accept arch or appendage of the sport. "I've watched candid but I still haven't ample out what a 'duck' is," she admits candidly. Candid may not run in her blood, but she enjoys afraid it out on the adobe court. "I spent my absolute adolescence arena tennis and alike played till the accompaniment level. But my mother consistently emphasised the accent of studies. So, I gave up sports."

Masaba has additionally resorted to blogging, mostly to "get things off my head." Born to a "black ancestor and Indian mother", she writes on her blog, 'They alarm me bisected caste, or whatever.' She says she feels apologetic for bodies who are racist. "My ancestor batten to me about racism, but I don't absolutely accept it. Sometimes I anticipate Indians can be the best racist — we are aphotic skinned yet we like annihilation to do with white skin; it's sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?