Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Abhishek is a very daring actor

Acclaimed filmmaker Mani Ratnam's accessible bi-lingual film, blue-blooded Raavan in Hindi and Raavanan in Tamil, will absolution in June. It's additionally actuality dubbed in Telugu, as Villain. The Hindi adaptation stars husband-wife admixture Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, forth with Tamil fable Vikram. Meanwhile, the Tamil and Telugu versions accept been done after Abhishek.

His wife Aishwarya, however, stars in all three versions. Raavan represents her third time alive with administrator Mani Ratnan, suggesting the filmmaker and extra allotment a appropriate chemistry.

Aishwarya batten with Patcy N, and told her why the difficult stunts, acute cutting altitude and bi-lingual attributes of Raavan/Raavanan fabricated it the toughest blur of her career. Excerpts:

Would you say your role in Raavan is your best difficult so far? This role has absolutely been the best arduous role of my life.

In the past, the situations that I accept been befuddled in accept been amazing. I accept had opportunities to assignment in altered kinds of movies, whether it is a apparel drama, actual or alcove films. So I accept had the befalling to assignment in abounding altered movies, and I am actual beholden for that.

But my role in Raavan will decidedly angle out in aback I attending aback at all of my work. Firstly, it is fabricated in with a actual arduous backdrop. The concrete bearings and affairs I was put through as an amateur were boxy and challenging.

My appearance Ragini is today's woman. She is abducted. I was put into affairs which aren't normal. I was tied, apprenticed and blindfolded, and I had to go through all that every day, which was not easy. And to add to it we had storm fans, mud, leeches and snakes. And for chain I had to be decrepit all the time, and with the continued beard wig it is physically actual trying. I would get algid and fever, but still I had to shoot.

Add to all this I had to accord with two altered languages Hindi and Tamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?