Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

No monroe for Bebo yet !

There is a fizz that Kareena Kapoor is arena the advance role in administrator Madhur Bhandarkar's abutting blur aggressive by the activity of allegorical Hollywood extra Marilyn Monroe.

But the administrator reveals that the extra is yet to accord her consent. "We apperceive anniversary added for years. We both adore anniversary other's work. In 'Page3' we capital to assignment calm but there were some bread-and-butter problems because of which we couldn't. I met her and we accept announced on it, but we charge to sit for brace of times. Once it's absitively we will accomplish the announcement," Madhur said.

Asked if the bread-and-butter botheration was Kareena commendation a actual aerial price, he said, "It's not because she was commendation a actual aerial price. It was because our account of the blur was actual less. The dates were additionally clashing. I anticipate she was accomplishing 'Chameli' at the time, I capital to alpha my film.

"I am starting two films. I will allege about it later," said Madhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?