Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trisha angry over drug scandal rumour

Mumbai, Aug 28 (IANS) South Indian extra Trisha Krishnan, who fabricated her Bollywood admission with Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Khatta Meetha', is affronted afterwards her name was abject in a biologic aspersion and thinks it's an attack to befoul her image.

A address on a Telugu approach claimed that Trisha's name featured in the account of audience of a Nigerian biologic dealer. All because she has a actual abutting acquaintance of African agent -- dress artist Sidney Sladen.

But Trisha is not accommodating to booty it lying down.

'It's actual strange. I was cutting in Kodaikanal back this Telugu account approach put this account out. And they put a still of me and this actual baby acquaintance of abundance who's Afro-American. They affected that this fashion-designer acquaintance of abundance was some biologic bagman from Nigera,' a affronted Trisha said from Chennai.

'I was angry. This is not aloof a controllable rumour. The aboriginal affair I did was to get my advocate to affair statements to all the TV channels. I've taken acknowledged activity adjoin the approach which put this out. There is not an aspect of accuracy in it. It's aberrant area this news came from. I haven't been to Hyderabad for a year now. I was told this bagman knows my number. But appear on, anybody knows my number,' the appealing extra said. Trisha thinks this an attack to antagonistic her name in the Telugu blur industry.

'The alone botheration is you can't define such a affair to any one source. But yes, it seems to accept been done to befoul my image. Luckily I've got a lot of abutment in Hyderabad alike from the authorities,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?