Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Worlds lenthiest Tongue!


In September Guinness invited Chanel to Los Angeles where they measured her tongue and she narrowly beat two other female contenders to the record. She has 9.7 inches tongue. Student Chanel said she loves her record-breaking tongue.
 
She said: "I have always been silly and goofy. I love sticking my tongue out at people. "I started doing that back in school. I've never had a problem with having a long tongue, it's just fun."
  
Chanel now has set her sights set on Hollywood after finishing her studies. She said: "I'd love to be in a movie. I'm certainly pretty dramatic, so I think I could have the acting gift. "Really, I'd love to meet Adam Sandler, he's my favourite."

3 comments:

Do you love my blog?