Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Engaged!

Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are reportedly engaged.

The 'X Factor' adjudicator and the Formula One disciplinarian - who accept been dating on and off for the accomplished four years - are set to ally afterwards Lewis popped the question, according to Nicole's father.

Alfonso Valiente - who breach from Nicole's mother Rosemary back she was six but charcoal abutting to his babe - told the Mail on Sunday newspaper: "You apperceive about the proposal? Yes they are engaged.

"My approaching son-in-law is a absolutely nice guy, absolutely down-to-earth.

My ancestors all like him. The acceptable spirit is there."

Alfonso, 52, says he aboriginal met Lewis aftermost year afterwards the brace spent a anniversary with him and his ancestors on the Hawaiian island of Oahu and the amateur larboard a acceptable impression.

He said: "When he absolved into the abode for the aboriginal time he best up one of the babies. That went bottomward actual well.

"He is aboveboard and he and my babe assume absolutely blessed together. Lewis is a absolutely acceptable guy. Back they came to visit, we assassin them a Jeep because he had never apprenticed one before."

While a agent for 25-year-old Lewis banned to affirm their engagement, Nicole afresh appear how she wants to achieve bottomward and accept children.

The 32-year-old accompanist said: "Do I see us accepting affiliated and accepting children? My arch says yeah, but I'm absolutely focused on my music now and I anticipate that will appear in time.

"I anticipate I'll be absolutely austere like my momma, maybe alike worse. I won't let my accouchement out of the house! I'll accomplish them accept to classical music."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you love my blog?